Authors who publish with Jurnal Hukum Lex Generalis agree to the following terms:
- All articles published are Open Access which means they will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We use the CC-BY-SA license options under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). CC-BY-SA assures that all works will be available under CC-BY-SA always and no risk of commercial actions against the will of the copyright holder.
- Anyone can use, copy and disseminate the material in any medium or format; as well as re-use, re-mix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However, they must acknowledge the authors by giving appropriate credits (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made and use under the same license as the original.
- Authors retain copyright and grant license exclusive rights in their article to Jurnal Hukum Lex Generalis.
- Authors have the right to retain patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Authors have the right to proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
- The Authors submitting the manuscripts do so on the understanding that if they are accepted for publications, the copyright of the articles shall be assigned to Jurnal Hukum Lex Generalis.
- Jurnal Hukum Lex Generalis, the Editors, and the Editorial Board Members of the Jurnal Hukum Lex Generalis make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and circulars published in the Jurnal Hukum Lex Generalis are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
- The publisher may revoke the publication for violating the ethical code of conduct.